MAZDA3 BARGAIN

Discussion in 'Mazda News' started by The Dalek, May 27, 2016.

1. The Dalek

The Dalek New Member

#1 The Dalek, May 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
    Dealer Incentive bargain of the year!.

I have just purchased a pre-registered 16 plate Mazda3 Sport Nav 2.0ltr Petrol, Manual, 5 door hatchback with delivery mileage of 7mls from Arnold Clark Mazda, Liverpool for £16,440, a saving of £4,720 :D Having a CO2 of only 119, road tax is only £30 pa on 1st may annually.

How can you get such a bargain?.  Well this car along with several others, was pre-registered (28th March 2016) at the end of the Jan - Mar trading quarter in order for the dealer to meet sale targets and therefore gain incentives from Mazda which were passed on to me :) .

TOP TIP!....... Visit showrooms or search the web on the first week of a new trading quarter to pick up the best bargains.

My car...... fab looking in Soul Red, lovely to drive, comprehensive spec. Sat-nav has warned me of  'speed', 'traffic light' and 'average-speed' (on motorway) cameras in operation!..brill.

Good luck to forum members with your next car purchase.

mazda3_exterior_hatchback_uk_hero.jpg

2. Motor Forums

Motor Forums Administrator
    Staff Member

You sound like you are a happy chap with the mazda 3 @The Dalek pre-reg cars have always been a good way of finding a bargain and it looks like you've certainly done that here, great deal

welcome to the forum :D

1 person likes this.
  3. The Dalek

The Dalek New Member

Great to join and hoping for interesting & informative postings. Home page Mazda3 news headline lshows off the car impressively. :)

1 person likes this.
  4. Motor Forums

Motor Forums Administrator
    Staff Member

Looking for mazda news stories and unforunately not too much happening here in the uk at the moment, rest assured as soon as I get hold of something I will get it on here ASAP  :ph34r:

5. The Dalek

The Dalek New Member

Motoring press announce Mazda3 minor facelift for 2017 model year. Minor external changes to lights and grill but internally, the lever handbrake is replaced by an EPB (Electronic Parking Brake). See link:

http://www.caradvice.com.au/446602/2017-mazda-3-facelift-leaked-japanese-brochure-surfaces-online/